Answers from Our Experts (1)
From its luxurious spa to its live local jazz performers, The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead offers a slew of amenities. Here are our picks for the best:
1. Spa. The Ritz-Carlton Spa is a full-service luxury spa featuring numerous treatment rooms, a tranquility lounge, a boutique and more. The spa is truly a sanctuary of relaxation, renewal and comfort.
2. Fitness center. The fitness center contains state-of-the-art cardio and strength equipment for your workout at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel. A junior Olympic-sized saline indoor pool is available and following your workout, or swim, be sure to enjoy the whirlpool spa and sauna. During the warmer months, a sundeck adjacent to the pool provides a luxurious setting to relax.
3. Boutique. Guests who appreciate the finer things in life will appreciate the lavish items for sale in the boutique. Luxury handbags, clothing, fragrances, candles, jewelry and small gifts were thoughtfully selected for The Ritz-Carlton shopper in mind. The boutique also sells Ritz-Carlton brand linens, pillows and robes. Gift certificates are available, too.
4. The Lobby Lounge & The Café. This elegant area is the perfect retreat for afternoon tea or your favorite cocktail. The mood of The Lobby Lounge is social, beckoning guests to stay and mingle for a while on one of its many comfortable sofa chairs or near the roaring fireplace. After tea or a drink, you may want to enjoy a meal at The Café. Executive chef Franck Steigerwald and his team prepare high-quality dishes inspired by regional cuisine and Southern ingredients.
5. Live musical entertainment. The luxury Atlanta hotel supports the arts community. Live jazz performers, pianists and vocalists perform at a variety of times throughout the evening hours in The Lobby Lounge. A pianist performs on Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. You are invited to spend time in the lounge enjoying the lively entertainment.