Answers from Our Experts (1)
Whether you like The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead for its great spot across from shopping paradise Lenox Square mall or its tailored-for-guest spa, here are our picks for the best things about the luxury hotel:
1. Location. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel's location is one of the most coveted and prestigious in the city. Many of Atlanta's elite own mansions near the hotel's property and many of the city's finest restaurants and shops are within walking distance from the Atlanta hotel.
2. The Café. Franck Steigerwald is the executive chef at The Café. He and his team create dishes inspired by regional cuisine and Southern ingredients. The Café is a popular Sunday brunch location and a coveted place for special occasions, such as Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
3. Afternoon tea. Afternoon tea is served in the elegant Lobby Lounge. The knowledgeable, professional staff serves tea in the English tradition with seasonally inspired finger sandwiches, warm scones and pastries.
4. The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Buckhead. The spa, located on the ninth floor of the hotel, is a sanctuary of relaxation, renewal and comfort. Enjoy a full- or partial-day of soothing services to calm and rejuvenate your body. The spa has a full menu of services and signature treatments. These include the Atlanta hot stone massage, sweet tea body buff, Georgia red clay body wrap, Southern comfort facial and the Sweet magnolia pedicure.
5. The Ritz-Carlton Suite. This 1,800-square-foot suite is perfect for entertaining. It includes a grand piano, pool table and a music area with Bang and Olufsen BeoSound 9000 audio system. A formal dining area seats eight guests; a large living room offers comfortable seating, a 42-inch flat-screen TV, and large windows with sweeping views of Buckhead. The suite includes a large bedroom; the master bathroom has a soaking tub and luxury walk-in shower with wall mounted body jets and a rain shower head.