Answers from Our Experts (1)
The cocktail menu at The Café changes from time to time, but here’s a look at what you can expect:
1. Buckhead Cosmo. Many patrons enjoy a refreshing, fruity drink called the Buckhead Cosmo. It includes house-infused cranberry and lime Vodka, orange liqueur, cranberry juice and a fresh squeeze of lime.
2. Ritz Raspberry Tea. This is a twist on a Georgian favorite – tea. This drink is mixed with house infused orange jasmine tea vodka, crème de cassis, lemon and lime. It has a refreshing taste.
3. Lenox and Peachtree. This fruity drink is named after the intersection in Atlanta where the Ritz-Carlton is located. It’s mixed with house infused fresh strawberry rum, lemon and lime.
4. Espresso. This is not the Espresso you order for breakfast! This rich tasting drink is mixed with house infused Espresso and vanilla bean vodka and crème.
5. Ruby Refresher. This drink tastes tangy with an underlying sweetness. It’s mixed with Absolut Ruby Red, St. German liqueur and fresh squeezed grapefruit juice.