Answers from Our Experts (1)
Bali is a vacation paradise for kids and their parents. You’ll find plenty of activities that the whole family can enjoy. When (or if) the kids get tired of the water, here’s what our Forbes Travel Guide editors say are the best things to do with kids in Bali:
1. Visit Bali Treetop Adventure Park. Set in the Bali Botanical Garden, this unique park offers a bunch of fun circuit challenges designed for kids as young as four. The challenges involve Tarzan swings, zipwires, footbridges and more.
2. Sign up for a cooking class. See if your resort offers cooking classes or choose one that does if something like this interests you. The one at Amandari involves a trip to a local market followed by a multi-course meal. If older kids are interested in cooking, it’s a great way to learn about the local culture and enjoy mouthwatering cuisine you prepare together.
3. Visit the Monkey Forest. There are a ton of monkeys in Ubud, but they are mostly hanging out in the Monkey Forest, which makes visiting them convenient and easy. The monkeys roam free, so watch your sunglasses.
4. Go to Bali Safari and Marine Park. You can’t go wrong with a zoo in a tropical paradise that houses elephants, tigers, leopards, komodo dragons and more.
5. See Bali Bird Park. Among the 1,000 birds and 250 species, you’ll see local birds as well as some from Africa and South America. The kids will enjoy seeing some outrageous looking birds.