Answers from Our Experts (1)
Here are the five things you should keep in mind before packing your bags for Beijing if you’re staying at China World Hotel, Beijing.
1. They’ve got you covered on the toiletries. You won’t have to worry about forgetting your toothbrush if you stay at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel. In fact, you can show up with no toiletries at all and be fine, considering that this Shangri-La hotel provides you with dental kits, mouthwash, shaving kits, shower caps, cotton swabs, combs, hair ties and a loofa — in addition to L’Occitane shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap and lotion.
2. The rooms don’t have outlet adaptors. Be sure to bring your own universal adaptor plug if you’re booking a room at China World Hotel, Beijing. The hotel doesn’t have any electrical outlet converters for international guests.
3. It’s above the subway. China World Hotel, Beijing is conveniently located right on top of a subway station. Since Beijing’s metro is both extensive and user-friendly, this is a very nice perk indeed.
4. It’s located above a mall. If upscale shopping is your thing, go no further than the basement underneath China World Hotel, Beijing. There, you’ll find the China World Mall. In addition to clothing stores, it features a fancy grocery store; chain restaurants for ramen, Malaysian food, xiaolongbao, and other Eastern treats; and Western fast food joints.
5. It’s a hub for international business. Located right next to the China World Trade Centre, China World Hotel, Beijing attracts business travelers from around the world.