Answers from Our Experts (1)
Here were our favorite amenities available to guests at China World Hotel, Beijing:
1. The bathroom amenities. Luxurious L’Occitane bath amenities help enhance your stay at China World Hotel, Beijing. From the 5 Essential Oils shampoo and conditioner to the velvety soft milk soap, you’ll breathe in the invigorating fragrances as you wash the hectic Beijing day away.
2. The indoor pool. Go for a dip in the pristine indoor lap pool at the fitness center at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel. A lifeguard will be standing by to help you with anything you might need, including the required shower caps. On the pool deck, lounge chairs feature several plush towels for after your workout.
3. The gym locker room facilities. The fitness center locker rooms feature steam rooms, hot tub whirlpools, cold plunge pools and oxygen rooms — the last of which you’ll need to attain assistance from a gym attendant in order to use safely.
4. The free Wi-Fi. Unlocked complimentary Wi-Fi isn’t always all that easy to come by in Beijing, so you’ll be glad to know that you can always reconnect hassle-free back at your hotel.
5. The location. China World Hotel, Beijing is located right above the subway. You can head underground straight from the lobby, and from there walk to Line 1 or Line 10 on the Beijing metro — a very easy-to-navigate subway system that happens to be one of the longest mass transit systems in the world.