Answers from Our Experts (1)
While enjoying your stay at The Opposite House Beijing, there are five things that you should know to make your experience even better.
1. Complimentary Wi-Fi. Laptops, iPads and iPhones can easily be hooked up to the Internet with the complimentary Wi-Fi found throughout the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel.
2. Bring your bathing suit. With a stainless steel pool and magnificent lighting, the pool is an experience in itself.
3. Prepare to shop. The Opposite House Beijing is located in the Village and steps away from high-end boutiques, so the hotel is in an excellent location for shopping.
4. Complimentary mini-bar. If you’re someone who always needs to have a water bottle on hand or snacks, then this hotel is the place for you. The mini-bar is refreshed daily but it can also be stocked as needed and with your favorite items.
5. Bring DVDs or favorite CDs. The hotel had a fantastic Bose DVD system and surround sound, which is great for playing your favorites or choosing from some of the CDs and playlists the hotel has provided for you.