When visiting Biloxi, you will find plenty of things to do. Be sure to add these activities to your itinerary:
1. Gambling. Biloxi has one of the greatest concentrations of casinos in the United States, and gaming is a very popular diversion here. You’ll have a full slate of options, from table games such as blackjack, roulette and craps to full-service live poker rooms with daily tournaments and lots of slots.
2. Fishing. The fishing is excellent, and depending on the season, the waters off of Biloxi offer trophy-sized marlin, tuna and wahoo, with several marinas and a number of group and private charters.
3. Golfing. Golf is a major draw in the region, with numerous high-quality courses, including the top-ranked course in Mississippi, the Tom Fazio-designed Fallen Oak, which hosts an annual Champions Tour event.
4. Dining out. Dining is another popular diversion thanks to the Gulf’s amazing bounty of fresh seafood, especially oysters, shrimp, crab and redfish, offered in a variety of classic Cajun, Creole and Southern preparations.
5. Catching live music. Live music abounds in and around Biloxi, both in the casinos with big-name and local entertainers (such as Hard Rock Casino & Hotel Biloxi) and at independent venues (The Shed on the weekends) in the state where the blues were born.