Answers from Our Experts (2)
1. Bathing Suit.
2. Sneakers to explore America’s Walking City and the Public Garden across the street.
3. Casual clothes in which to experience dining, drinks and dessert in The Bristol Lounge restaurant.
4. Fitness apparel for the eighth floor fitness center.
5. Seasonal apparel (check local forecast for temperatures).
Worst case scenario, Four Seasons Hotel Boston concierge can get you anything you’ve left behind, from swimsuits to sweat socks. But if you want to be prepared and avoid extra costs while you’re staying at Four Seasons Boston, make sure you have the following:
1. Walking shoes: Comfortable walking shoes or sneakers are a must for a trip to Four Seasons Hotel Boston. The hotel is located steps from the Boston Public Garden and Boston Common, which is an ideal place for a leisurely stroll. Four Seasons Boston is also near Newbury Street, Faneuil Hall, the Freedom Trail (a walking trail through 16 historic sites), and Beacon Hill.
2. Camera: Don’t forget your camera when you pack for a stay at Four Seasons Boston. Aside from the beauty of the hotel itself and the views of Boston from the guest rooms, Boston played a critical role in the birth of America and there are plenty of historical sites you’ll want to capture on film. Keep your camera handy at all times; the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Boston hotel is a favorite among celebrities, so you never know when you’ll catch a Hollywood A-lister hanging at The Bristol Lounge or signing autographs in the lobby.
3. Swimsuit: You don’t need to be an Olympic swimmer to enjoy the pool at Four Seasons Boston. The pool offers great views of the Boston Public Garden and Swan Boats, and is the perfect retreat after a long day of sightseeing or business meetings.
4. Separate suitcase: You’ll want to bring a separate suitcase (or buy one!) when you stay at Four Seasons Hotel Boston. The hotel is located within walking distance to the best luxury stores in Boston on Newbury Street and the surrounding Back Bay area. You’ll need the extra space after a day of shopping at Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Versace and the shops at Prudential Center.
5. iPod: Bring your iPod with you to the Four Seasons Hotel Boston and plug it into the guestroom TVs. The hotel offers cables to hook-up your iPod direct to the TV so you can listen to music or watch movies directly from your iPod. You can also listen to tunes while you work out by plugging in your ipod to the machine you’re using in the gym.