Answers from Our Experts (1)
While there are many great things about the Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center, these are the five that we think are the best because of its amazing location.
1. South Boston. Located near the up-and-coming area of South Boston, the hotel is a quick walk down Congress Street to amazing restaurants and bars, like the casual eatery Sportello from Boston chef Barbara Lynch and her craft cocktail bar Whisk.
2. Children’s Museum. For families traveling with kids, the hotel is a short walk to the museum, which is also located on the water.
3. The North End. The Italian section of the city offers excellent pastries from Mike’s and Café Vittoria as well a great selection of restaurants like Pomodoro, a tiny, hole-in-the wall that has incredible Italian fare.
4. Fanueil Hall. With the marketplace full of small eateries and plenty of street performers, it is the perfect place to visit to soak up Boston’s present and past.
5. Water taxi. Take advantage of the Seaport’s water taxi service, an electric-powered boat, which is an excellent way to view city by water.