Answers from Our Experts (1)
If you’re going to stay at Taj Boston, you might as well indulge in a few of our favorite amenities:
1. Room service menu. The 24-hour room service menu means international travelers and jetlagged guests can eat when their body tells them it’s time, and not when the hotel dictates. The late-night menu includes everything from cheese plates to soups and sandwiches.
2. In-room game consoles. For kids (or for the kid in all of us), the in-room game console is the perfect way to pass the time. It’s an easy hook-up to the TV and you can request various games from the concierge.
3. Gym. Taj Boston boasts a brand-new gym, which is one of our favorite things about this hotel. The gym is open 24/7 with your room key. The cardio and weight equipment are in separate rooms, giving you more than enough space to work out comfortably. There is no locker room in the gym, but you’re only a short elevator ride to your guest room.
4. In-room massage. While there is a spa at the hotel, being massaged in your own room and then being able to crawl right into bed is a perk of its own.
5. Fireplace butler. Calling all romantics: reserving a fireplace suite comes with your own private fireplace butler, who will tend to your flames (via the fireplace only) throughout the day or night. You’ll get to choose which type of wood you want to burn – they vary in scent and are perfect for setting the mood. But you have to be there at the right time — the fireplace is used only seasonally, November to March.