Answers from Our Experts (1)
While everything is delicious at Taj Boston, there are things that you should definitely try to eat:
1. Achari jheenga. Similar to chicken tandoor, these incredibly plump and flavorful shrimp are marinated in pickling spices and grilled.
2. Grilled Kobe beef burger. High-quality Kobe beef comes with a crisp exterior is juicy inside, cooked whatever way you want it. Top it with Swiss, cheddar, mozzarella or crumbled blue cheese. Adding bacon just makes it that much better.
3. Bar food. If you’re sharing with kids or friends who wish they were kids, try starting off with the quesadilla, a blend of cheddar, Monterey Jack and American cheese, or chicken wings that come plain or Buffalo-style. Or, go for the lobster roll: a New England classic.
4. Chicken biryani. Golden-hued saffron rice is cooked with spices and vegetables and served with a vegetable raita.
5. Pan-seared scallops. When in a seafood town, make sure to take advantage of it. Of course, ordering the clam chowder is one way to go, but the scallops offer a heartier and slightly healthier dish that’s made with julienned vegetables and a miso-mustard butter.