Answers from Our Experts (2)
The Bristol Lounge offers quite a menu for diners. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served here, and executive chef Brooke Vosika uses local seasonal ingredients to create the upscale comfort food The Bristol Lounge is known for. Don’t miss a chance to indulge in one of the following dishes.
1. Bristol burger. The Bristol burger consistently gets nods as one of the best burgers in Boston. The burger is grilled and comes with housemade pickles and aged Vermont cheese on a toasted roll. On the side are to-die-for truffle fries.
2. Crab chowder. One of chef Vosika’s specialties, the crab chowder is a favorite starter. Set in a creamy broth, much like a typical New England clam chowder, the crab chowder is just a bit sweeter and is accompanied by housemade oyster crackers.
3. Ahi tuna tartare. While tuna tartare can likely be found almost everywhere in Boston, The Bristol Lounge’s take on it has people coming back again and again. It’s accompanied by avocado and grilled scallions and is a perfect appetizer for sharing or as meal on your own.
4. Homemade pasta. All of the pastas at The Bristol Lounge are made in-house, so if you’re craving carbs, this is the place to be. Our tip: Save the bread basket for your pasta dish so you can sop up the homemade sauce from your pasta.
5. Organic cocktails. The Bristol Lounge rolls out a cocktail concept in the bar area that features specialty mixed drinks with fresh juices and organic ingredients. There is no set drink menu for this; the bartender works with you to determine your likes and dislikes. It’s a concept as refreshing as the drinks it yields and is a nice alternative to the standard martini.
1. The Bristol Burger. The Bristol Lounge is known for its Bristol Burger, which has garnered countless awards during the years as the city’s “Best Burger.”
2. Steaks. Steaks too are a signature dish: They are aged in house and then cooked to perfection in a 1,600-degree broiler.
3. House made pasta. The Bristol is likewise known for its mouthwatering, hand-rolled pasta selections that taste as though they are straight from Italy.
4. Gourmet salads. Gourmet salads are newer signature items that have especially won fans during the lunch hour. Our gourmet salads include the signature Caesar plus the lobster Cobb, chicken milanese, and the pantry salad with free range chicken.
5. Raw bar. The Bristol Lounge is additionally heralded for its fresh New England seafood offerings, including raw bar items such as lobster cocktail, jumbo shrimp, and little neck clams.