Answers from Our Experts (1)
Spa at St Julien in Boulder offers a plethora of treatments inside its urban sanctuary. Although you can choose from signature scrubs, wraps, facials and massages, we’ve selected our picks for the best treatments at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa.
1. Just For You. This package is unique because you get to design it just the way you want. Pick three or more spa or salon treatments and receive a 10 percent discount at the end of your pampered day.
2. Timeless Trio. Spend three hours in total bliss when you select this package. The Timeless Trio combines a massage, facial and pedicure into one satisfying spa visit.
3. Pre-Natal Pampering. A massage for expectant mothers can relax tense muscles, ease sore spots, and improve circulation. A 50- or 80-minute treatment includes light massage strokes to help with pain in the lower back, hips and feet. Expectant mothers will feel reinvigorated after this indulgent treatment.
4. Treatments For Two. The spa is the perfect spot for a romantic getaway. This lavish package includes a 75-minute massage for you and your partner. You’ll both receive your treatment side-by-side in the same room.
5. Day of Decadence. You’ll be pampered for five hours with this gratifying package. Since this is the ultimate Spa at St Julien service, it promises to relax and rejuvenate you throughout the day. It includes a full body massage, facial, classic manicure and pedicure, and a signature scrub in the vichy shower. And for that extra special touch, you’ll also be served a glass of champagne and a fruit and cheese platter.