Answers from Our Experts (1)
Families will reconnect at Wequassett Resort and Golf Club, thanks to the endless activities the resort plans with families in mind. Spend a few hours a day with your family doing some of our favorite family-friendly activities.
1. Dive-in movie. The Dive-in movie hits the big screen on the pool deck every Thursday starting at 8 p.m. The movie is always family-friendly (when we visited, the resort was featuring Despicable Me) and you can order food and snacks, while wading in the pool during the movie.
2. Family barbecue. Wequassett Resort and Golf Club hosts various resort dinners for guests throughout the week. There’s a clam bake every Monday at 6 p.m. and a family barbeque on Wednesdays starting at 6pm. It’s a great opportunity to enjoy the outdoor ambiance of Wequassett Resort and Golf Club and meet other families and friends.
3. Circus. A ring master arrives poolside every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. for the ultimate in family fun. Face painting, balloons and magic tricks entertain all ages.
4. Beach boot camp. Why not get the entire family involved in healthy adventures? Wequassett Resort and Golf Club offers a 30-minute beach boot camp for ages 6 and up. The class will keep you and your kids moving through obstacle courses and exercise drills. Beach boot camp is Monday through Friday at 10:45 a.m.
5. Cooking class. Take your kids for a culinary tour of the kitchen with one of the Wequassett Resort and Golf Club chefs. Designed for ages 5 to 12, the cooking class includes reading recipes, kitchen safety and cooking your own treats.