Answers from Our Experts (2)
As you plan a trip to Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, there a few things should keep in mind for your stay. Here’s our list of the five things you should know about the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel:
1. You’ll get great slumber. The hotel offers an excellent pillow menu featuring leg bolsters, body pillows for adults and kids, aromatherapy pillows stuffed with sage and lavender, and many more for the ultimate in nighttime comfort. So before you hit the sack, peek inside the bedside drawer for the pillow menu and place your order.
2. Pets are welcome. For those of you who can’t bear to part with your precious pooch, there’s no need to fret — the Chicago hotel has a special Trump Pets program that provides the proper amenities when you bring your four-legged jetsetter. Be sure to check out the impressive room service menu for cats and dogs.
3. There are great dining options. Don’t leave the hotel without stopping at Sixteen for a meal. When the weather gets warm, head outside to The Terrace at Trump, adjacent to Sixteen. The lit-up Wrigley Clock Tower looms over hot spot rooftop bar and eatery, and you’ll also get a nice view of the Chicago River. Plus, rooms come with their own kitchen. For a quiet night in, cook up something yourself or, even better, have the luxury hotel arrange for a private chef to handle dinner duties that night.
4. Indulge in the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa. The walk-in showers in your room are great, but pay a visit to The Spa at Trump Chicago to check out the unique deluge shower, retrofitted with a cool colored light display.
5. It’s kid-friendly. Toting the kids along doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice a Five-Star experience. The luxury hotel makes a special effort to cater to its youngest guests with the Trump Kids Program. Little ones receive a welcome check-in gift — which includes personalized kiddie business cards — can order from a special children’s in-room dining menu and get free cribs and baby toys upon request.
There are so many wonderful things to know about Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago. Here are the top five:
1. Firstly, guests should know that their room can be completely customized to their liking. By working with our signature Trump Attaché service, they can set the temperature in your room, custom stock your refrigerator, de-feather your room and set up a gaming system to your television.
2. Second, hotel guests should know that the in-room dining menu is available 24 hours a day and that nearly any request can be accommodated, even if it’s not on the menu. As the only certified organic in-room dining menu in the country, it’s a wonderfully healthy option throughout the day.
3. Third, it should be known near and far that the sushi at Rebar is exceptional and not to be missed.
4. Another insider tip for Trump Chicago is that the locker rooms in the health club are outstanding. Even if a guest does not use the health club or spa facilities, they should certainly venture down for a shower in the locker room. The Kohler deluge shower uses different colors, music and water strengths to create an entirely unique experience.
5. Lastly, not to be missed at Trump Chicago is the view of the Navy Pier fireworks in the summer. From the east facing rooms and the Terrace at Trump, guests have an incredible, picture-perfect view of the city’s weekly fireworks between Memorial and Labor Day.