Answers from Our Experts (2)
The treatments at The Spa at Trump Chicago look to help calm, balance, purify, heal and revitalize. Almost all the treatments at the Chicago spa have these results, but here the best five that left us in total bliss:
1. Purifying diamonds massage. When you want to go a little extra glam, why not book a diamond facial? Your therapist will use oils infused with the healing benefits of diamond and botanical essences to relax your body and make your skin sparkle.
2. Royal Lulur ritual. This 120-minute-long treatment is inspired by the 17th-century tradition from India for brides of royal families. Start with a jasmine-and-frangipani-scented oil massage and then get buffed with a Javanese scrub, which contains turmeric, rice, spices and a traditional splash of yogurt to refresh your body. But you’re not finished yet. This royal ritual concludes with a hydrotherapy service. It’s almost as good as wedded bliss.
3. Ultimate Kate facial. Skincare expert Kate Somerville created a special facial exclusively for the Four-Star spa. It begins with a super-hydrating oxygen treatment using dermal boosters that plump your skin full of nutrients. Next comes a relaxing pressure point massage, which is followed by the DermaLucent therapy to protect your skin from free radical damage. And your face doesn’t get all of the pampering; during the light therapy, your tootsies will be treated to a relaxing massage with a creamy goat milk lotion.
4. Emerald Oasis body treatment. Designed specially for women (sorry, guys), this treatment tries to detoxify the body and hide unsightly cellulite. Using a blend of mineral salts, mint and emerald-infused oils, your therapist massages your body to remove any impurities and dead skin cells and stimulate circulation. Post-scrub, you’re slathered with a gold clay body mask, while your scalp gets an invigorating massage to zap any tension.
5. Ultimate urban body mask. This treatment helps combat the damaging effects of pollutants and stress that unfortunately come with city living. Therapists first exfoliate your body and use detoxifying herbal mineral salts and antioxidant vitamins. Next, you’re covered with a blue-green algae body mask that’s enhanced with chlorophyll extracts to nourish your skin. Last but not least, your treatment concludes with a replenishing massage application of detoxifying aromatherapy oils including cypress, rosemary and grapefruit.
The five best treatments at The Spa at Trump are: the Trump Signature Gemstone treatments, Romance and Relaxation package, Ultimate Kate Facial, Biopearl Hand Treatment/Crystal Devine Foot Treatment, and Ultimate Urban Indulgence. Each treatment offers a uniquely customized level of service where each moment of the journey caters to the guest’s selected intention. Through the careful stimulation of the senses, guests may choose the service that will guide their experience and create their desired results.