Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Cincinnatian Hotel offers many unique amenities, but here are five that stand out:
1. The hotel’s 24-hour room service features dishes created by chef Matthew Beaudin and include the same items found in the Cricket Lounge.
2. The evening turndown service features warm cookies made by the pastry chef, Russ Wheeler.
3. The Forbes Travel Guide Recommended hotel's luxurious bathrooms include heated floors that lead to over-the-top showers with multiple showerheads and baths that employ soothing lights.
4. “Welly” is a genuine London Cab owned by the hotel that can drop off and pick up guests anywhere in downtown Cincinnati.
5. Live jazz graces the Cricket Lounge on Friday and Saturday nights and features accomplished musicians.