Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Cincinnatian Hotel’s unique features and elegant accommodations are best described with the following words:
1. Historic. The black-and-white marble stairs, visibly worn along the oak banisters where generations of guests have walked, sets the mind wandering about all that has occurred within the hotel’s walls over three centuries.
2. Elegant. Doormen in top hats, a London cab, live jazz, the Forbes Travel Guide Recommended hotel exudes an air of refinement.
3. Diverse. Within its 146 guest rooms are an impressive variety of styles ranging from conservative colors and décor to adventurous artistic creations.
4. Subdued. Like all great hotels, The Cincinnatian strives to meet the guest’s every need while making it look effortless.
5. Fanciful. Paintings and sculptures of many stripes and select guest rooms decorated in bold colors, prints and patterns shake up the image of a staid hotel for travelers who want some spice.