Answers from Our Experts (2)
Since much of Summit’s menu changes seasonally, favorites come and go. However, here’s a list of what you can expect to find at the American brasserie; be sure to order these five tasty items if you see them:
1. Trout. The angry trout is likely here to stay, showing Mediterranean gusto with lardons, pine nuts and braised chard in sauce grenobloise.
2. Pasta. Executive chef Bertrand Bouquin has a way with pasta, so keep your eyes peeled for dishes like gnocchi with smoked bacon, anchovies and romaine.
3. Halibut. Halibut cheeks — Bouquin is clearly fond of them — over saffron risotto in beet syrup with fresh soybeans and mango is a sure bet.
4. Sorbet. Summit's assortment of sorbets is ever-intriguing, not to mention refreshing. Try flavors such as pinot noir and spiced cherry port.
5. Cheese puffs. You’re sure to develop a soft spot for the gougères (Burgundy-style cheese puffs) served in the lounge.
The five best things to order at the Summit are featured in the “Summit Favorites” section. These dishes include the lobster mac & cheese, angry trout, hanger steak, potato-crusted halibut with creamy leeks and Emma Farms certified Colorado Wagyu beef burger.