Answers from Our Experts (1)
As a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel, there’s a lot to love about The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas. From its celebrity chef to its ritzy house car, it’s hard not to be infatuated with just about every aspect of this hotel. It was tough to do, but we’ve whittled our list of favorites down to five things that we love most about The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas:
1. Location, location, location. Set at the bottom of the charming Uptown neighborhood, you are in the heart of Dallas. Within minutes of Dallas Love Field Airport, Southern Methodist University and Big D’s buzzing arts district, the city is your oyster. Hop on the historic McKinney Avenue trolley and explore the yuppie-filled neighborhood.
2. Destination relaxation. After a long day of exploring the metroplex of Dallas-Fort Worth, there’s nothing better than slipping into the world of relaxation. With the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Ritz-Carlton Spa at your fingertips, you can rid your body of those stresses without leaving the property. Whether you are looking for a haircut or a massage, the spa and salon has a service for you.
3. Fearing’s. Located in the lobby, you don’t even have to step outside to get a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star dining experience. Of course, if it is a nice night you can enjoy your dinner on the lovely terrace. Indulge in celebrity chef Dean Fearing’s Southwest cuisine or people-watch at the Rattlesnake Bar.
4. Ritzy house car. It’s no surprise that this hotel doesn’t have just your average town car to shuttle you around. With a chauffeured Bentley, you can roll up to your engagement in style and absolute luxury. Wherever you need to go, within a three-mile radius, all you have to do is ask.
5. Club Level. Sure, all of the rooms have great amenities; but book a room on the Club Level of the luxury Dallas hotel, and you’ll revel in a bit more luxury. You’ll feel like you are staying in a hotel within a hotel with the personalized service and extra perks. A separate concierge takes care of your every need and you can snack throughout the day on complimentary culinary delights in the lounge.