A sleek sanctuary from the Doha heat
22 Treatment Rooms
From the flower-filled, handcrafted mosaic-tiled entry to the beautifully appointed treatment rooms, Remède Spa Doha at The St. Regis Doha is an oasis of calm and tranquility in a sometimes chaotic city.
The spa treatments sit at the more luxurious end of the spectrum. Choose from bespoke facials, massages and body scrubs all centered around the European brand Laboratoire Remède’s philosophy of the holy trinity: mind, body and soul.
Spread across 15,000 square feet, the 22 treatment rooms, manicure and pedicure area and changing facilities make up one of the largest luxury spas in Qatar, yet the design ensures you always feel like it’s your own private haven.
For those looking for something more active, take a dip in the city’s only hotel Olympic-sized swimming pool, grab a workout at the adjoining St. Regis Doha Athletics Club or enjoy the hotel’s beach access, water sports activities and tennis courts.
• Like the hotel that houses it, the spa is the definition of understated luxury — the colors are muted, the lights kept natural and the tones are hushed.
• The relaxation areas really are a haven, with comfortable chairs, cozy blankets, tea, juices and dried fruits to ease your return to the real world after your treatment.
• While drawing on the best of European practices, the Doha spa also incorporates some Qatari tradition in its services. The Cooling Pearl Facial uses crushed pearl extract (pearl diving was one of the earliest industries in Qatar) to soothe and brighten.
• A highlight even for spa veterans is the personalized approach to each treatment. For example, during a facial, the therapists will examine your skin before choosing the products or next step.
• The 24-hour athletic club offers a spacious 3,200-square-foot gym furnished with the latest Cybex cardio equipment.
Things to Know
• If you can’t find time to sample the services of the spa, Remède bath amenities are used in all of The St. Regis’s rooms and suites.
• As is custom in Qatar, there are divided male and female areas in the spa (including separate whirlpools and saunas) and athletic cub as well as designated fitness classes for women.
• The pool, while spectacular, has limited shade options. Plan to arrive early to snag a gazebo or go just before sunset when the Qatari sun is not as fierce.
• Weekends and periods around the two Eid holidays can be busy, so book your treatment well advance.
• Remède Spa is one of the few in Doha to offer the high-tech Hydrafacial, ideal for reducing signs of aging or hydrating your skin after a day in the desert sun.
• For a day of pampering, there are six packages that combine massages, body treatments and facials for an ultra-luxe experience ranging from two to four hours.
• The Remède customized massage is the most popular offering, enabling the therapist to tailor your service to target sore spots, deal with jet lag or relieve stress.
• The customized facial (available for both men and women) has a range of luxe inclusions, such as a paraffin foot wrap, foot and scalp massages or eye and lip treatments.
• The Qatari spa suites are decorated with intricate handmade Arabic-inspired mosaics. This is mirrored in the whirlpool area, where the tiles in shades of blue and white emulate a hammam.
• While there are separate facilities for men and women, there is a spacious couples suite available for treatments with your loved one.
• The luxurious facilities extend to the shores of the hotel’s white sand beach, where you can rent kayaks and paddle boards or just enjoy one of the best views in town.
• After your treatment, snag one of the hotel’s popular beachside cabanas, which come complete with Jacuzzis, TVs, couches and the utmost privacy. Cabana service is available for snacks, drinks and even lunch, so you never have to lift a finger.