On September 18Brent Wertz answered the question:Five things that you should know about Aqueous at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort are:
1. The Aqueous menu focuses on flavor-driven seasonal cooking.
2. Aqueous differs from traditional steakhouses due to its strong in-house dry aging and on-site cutting program. This custom program offers prime and certified Angus beef selections.
3. There are extremely unique pastry creations on the menu.
4. You will find relaxed yet refined service.
5. Aqueous offers a personalized sommelier experience.
On June 14, 2012Brent Wertz answered the question:Aqueous restaurant at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort offers panoramic views of the 18th green of the PGA-tested Mystic Rock golf course and of the pristine Laurel Highlands. The private dining room offers a view of the chefs at work in the Aqueous kitchen.
Food & Beverage Vice President and Executive Chef
- Farmington, PA, USA
Chef Brent E. Wertz joined Nemacolin Woodlands Resort as vice president of food and beverage and executive chef in March of 2010. He oversees 14 food and beverage outlets, including the Five-Star Lautrec and Four-Star Aqueous. He served as the key consultant for the cookbook Great Food, Great Beer and has been featured in Historic Chefs of America, Thrill to Grill and Food Network's Follow that Food.