On September 26, 2012Mark J. Novota answered the question:Wequassett's business philosophy is centered on providing service that awes and dazzles each guest. We empower our employees to do whatever it takes to please our guests, striving to create life-long relationships through creating extraordinary experiences.
On September 26, 2012Mark J. Novota answered the question:Babysitting services may be arranged through the Wequassett Resort and Golf Club concierge. Parents may also enroll their children in a morning or evening daily-themed program at the Children’s Center, which includes lunch or dinner.
On September 26, 2012Mark J. Novota answered the question:Wequassett Resort and Golf Club can accommodate the wedding of your dreams. Whether it’s a formal reception and dinner, an alfresco clambake or an intimate family gathering, the resort is the perfect setting for many styles.
On September 26, 2012Mark J. Novota answered the question:1. The Children’s Center offers a wide range of amenities for kids, from tots to young adults. The space features a nautical-themed playground with pirate ships and treasure chests, customized with age appropriate slides, run ramps, climbing and swinging ropes. There is also an aquatic playground with fountains, sprays, an amphitheatre and an outdoor dining area. The center is equipped with numerous high-tech amenities, including a 135” HD screen, Wii, Playstaion 3 and Xbox 360. The Children’s Center offers innovative, educational, fun and whimsical programming for children ages 2 to 12.
2. An old-fashioned Good Humor truck visits the pool daily offering complimentary ice cream novelties.
3. Dive-In Movie is a nighttime poolside event that shows a family-friendly film under the stars, where popcorn and traditional movie snacks are served.
4. An old-fashioned country store features penny candy, toys, games and stuffed animals.
5. A Children’s Garden provides kids the opportunity to learn about local plants and vegetables in a unique and protected setting.
On September 26, 2012Mark J. Novota answered the question:Wequassett Resort and Golf Club can provide cribs, toddler beds, rollaway beds and children’s robes. The cribs are fitted with nautical-themed linens and a Wequassett teddy bear. We also have outlet covers, and we have replaced all drop-down-side cribs.
The resort features a “Pillow Pet” program for children in the spirit of the pillow menus that are commonly offered at luxury hotels and resorts for adults. These extremely popular pillows are delivered in a playful pet kennel to rooms with children.
Wequassett Children’s Center features a nautical-themed playground with a “tot lot” for our guests’ youngest children and a “children’s area” for those over five. There are pirate ships and treasure chests customized with age appropriate slides, run ramps, climbing and swinging ropes. In addition, there is an aquatic playground with fountains, sprays, an amphitheatre and outdoor dining area. The center is equipped with an array of high-tech amenities, including a 130" HD screen, Wii, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The center offers children’s programming during the summer months, with daytime and evening sessions that include meals and incorporate arts, crafts, games and recreational activities.
The resort offers children’s menus at all restaurants, as well as a children’s room service menu.
On September 17, 2012Mark J. Novota answered the question:At Wequassett Resort and Golf Club, the Signature Collection rooms offer the finest accommodations, located in buildings reminiscent of a comfortable summer seaside residence. The rooms are very spacious, beautifully decorated and technically advanced. Each room is unique, yet all are detailed with Italian marble baths, paneled walls, crown molding, built-in surround sound, iPod docking stations and gas fireplaces. Outdoor spaces include field stone patios or private decks and a mix of fire pits, fireplaces and Jacuzzi tubs.
On May 14, 2012Mark J. Novota answered the question:1. Wequassett Resort and Golf Club features a spectacular pool located directly on the shoreline between Pleasant Bay and Round Cove, offering a sweeping 270 degree view. A boardwalk of rich Brazilian wood wraps around the pool, providing a breathtaking elevation to lounge in a luxurious cabana. The area has many sensuous features, such as a peaceful fountain, a spectacular fire pit with oversized seating and a luxurious Jacuzzi to soak in after a long day. Complementing the venue are dramatic plantings and oversized wicker chaise lounges. Food and beverage is served poolside and on the adjacent terrace. A unique bar called LiBAYtion is poolside and is a popular spot for cocktails at sunset.
2. During the months of May to October, the resort offers a launch service from their dock to Chatham’s Outer Beach, a nearby stretch of the pristine Cape Cod National Seashore. Picnic lunches may be prepared to take to this exquisite location.
3. Guests of Wequassett may play at the neighboring Cape Cod National Golf Club, one of the finest, most prestigious private clubs in the nation. The championship-quality 6.974-yard, 72-par course features 18 challenging holes, and was designed by Brian Silva, Golf World Magazine’s Architect of the Year.
4. The resort’s Children’s Center is the highlight for Wequassett’s younger guests. It features a nautical themed playground with a “tot lot” for your youngest children and a “children’s area” for those over five. There are pirate ships and treasure chests customized with age-appropriate slides, run ramps, climbing and swinging ropes, sure to keep your young ones entertained for hours. In addition, the Children’s Center boasts an aquatic playground with fountains, sprays, an amphitheatre and outdoor playground.
5. The resort has four new Har Tru tennis courts with custom trellises for privacy, complemented by a raised viewing terrace. Our resident pro and staff provide quality instruction at all levels.