Answers from Our Experts (1)
Pratt Place Inn and Barn’s quaint feel and the sprawling wooded property are sure to charm any guest. But what else sets this Fayetteville, Arkansas, property apart?
1. The staff. The staff at Pratt Place takes Southern hospitality to a whole new level. Its attention to detail and customer service will make you feel pampered and well cared for during your visit. In addition, all guest services are complimentary, and the inn has a no-tipping policy.
2. The location. The Forbes Travel Guide Four Star hotel is conveniently located near the University of Arkansas campus, Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium and Bud Walton Arena. Historic downtown Fayetteville, the Clinton House Museum, Fayetteville Underground, the Confederate and National cemeteries, as well as other notable landmarks are near the inn. The fantastic new Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art is in neighboring Bentonville.
3. The accommodations. The inn has seven luxurious guest rooms located on the second and third floors. Each room has its own unique décor and is named after one of the property’s native trees. All of the rooms feature gas fireplaces and breathtaking views of the grounds, and most have private verandas. Marble bathrooms feature oversized showers and two-person whirlpool tubs. Across from the inn, Pratt Place Cottage, an updated, English-style two-bedroom home built in 1929, features marble-covered bathrooms, a living room, a dining room, two bedrooms and a kitchen — perfect for hosting an event.
4. The special events. Pratt Place is a popular wedding and event destination in Arkansas. One of the premier facilities on the property is the Barn, which has a classic gambrel roof, fabulous wood décor and chandeliers.
5. The warm and inviting setting. An inviting outdoor wraparound porch, luxuriously appointed parlors and a cozy wood paneled bar first greet you upon entering the inn. This setting is punctuated with Southern hospitality and gracious service the moment you first step onto the property.