Answers from Our Experts (1)
Before heading to WaterColor Inn & Resort, here are five things to know about the Florida Gulf Coast property:
1. Getting there. If you are flying in, the closest airport is about 35 to 40 minutes away by car. Car services are available or you can rent a vehicle and park for free at the resort.
2. The majority of the guest rooms are the same. All of the guest rooms on the first three floors feature 500 square feet of living space, king size beds, queen size pullout sleeper sofas, spa-style bathrooms and furnished patios or balconies. The only difference in these rooms is the view.
3. Bikes are free. When driving up to the property, you will likely notice people biking along the bike path on 30-A. The resort has biking trails and provides guests with bikes for exploring the area.
4. Water sports. Along with biking, guests at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel can also enjoy a range of water sports on the property such as kayaking, YOLO boarding and boating on the resort’s coastal dune lake.
5. The resort has a full-service spa. You can get your feet beach-ready with a pedicure or soothe tired muscles with a massage at InnSpa, located just steps from your guest room.