Answers from Our Experts (1)
It’s great to be a kid at Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka’upulehu. With a plethora of amenities just for children, your kids will never want to leave this Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star resort. The best amenities for kids are:
1. Kids For All Seasons. This complimentary program keeps kids ages 5 to 12 entertained with outdoor, indoor and educational activities including treasure hunts, sand-sculpting, volcano-building and canoe lessons. The program is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, with seasonal activities throughout the year. The facility also features a clubhouse with games, movies and other activities.
2. Arrival amenities. Young guests are greeted at arrival with special treats, which include milk and cookies on evening arrivals. Let the staff know the ages of your children when making your reservation and they will place child-size robes in the bathroom for them.
3. Junior Alakai Nalu. This three-day program introduces kids ages 10 to 17 to the ocean lifestyle. They learn the basics of First Aid, CPR, pool and ocean safety, rescue skills, two- and six-person outrigger canoe paddling, snorkeling, fishing and more.
4. Hale Kula. This game and activity center is just for teens, with a state-of-the-art entertainment center complete with a 54-inch flat-screen TV with surround sound — this is better than the TV in your guest room — six video game consoles and a grassy area for organized outdoor activities.
5. Keiki pool. The free-form pool for kids has a white sand bottom and a bunch of fun water toys. Kids will also appreciate the mini pool chaises for them. The maximum depth is 1.25 feet.