Answers from Our Experts (1)
Weekends on Hilton Head Island are great for a slew of reasons, one in particular being brunch. The best five places to stop for brunch are:
1. Black Marlin Bayside makes this list with its wonderful seafood quiche and stunning views overlooking the Palmetto Bay Marina. As you nosh on your breakfast cuisine, you’ll find yourself set in a fun, Key West atmosphere to start your day off right.
2. Signe’s Bakery & Café has been operating for 36 years and was featured on the Food Network for its deep dish French toast.
3. Palmetto Bay Sun Rise Café is another favorite, offering affordably priced items such as its stuffed French toast and outdoor seating to enjoy the coastal climate while you dine.
4. With a name like Skillets, you know their breakfast means serious business. The restaurant offers its breakfast menu all day with a variety of omelets, breakfast sandwiches, benedicts, and of course layered skillets.
5. For a New Orleans-style brunch right in the heart of Hilton Head, try Kenny B’s French Quarter Café. Owner Kenny B. has cooked Creole food in New Orleans and Mobile, Alabama but even more impressive than his resume is the all-you-can-eat buffet, offering made-to-order omelets and eggs Benedicts with heaping piles of jambalaya and beignets.