Answers from Our Experts (1)
While all of the treatments are phenomenal, thanks to the highly trained staff at The Peninsula Spa Hong Kong, there are a few that are must-tries. Here are our top five at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa.
1. Couples massage. Whether on a honeymoon or those just looking for a romantic experience, the Time Together spa journey is perfect for couples as it includes a full-body exfoliation and an aromatherapy massage in a private suite for two overlooking the Victoria Harbor. Plus, the pair can indulge in a private heat experience and whirlpool bath.
2. Balinese massage. In this aromatherapy massage, oils are poured onto the body and then massaged with a combination of stretches and therapist-aided movements for utter relaxation.
3. Facials. If you’ve been in Hong Kong for a while, pollution abounds in your pores. Rid your face of inevitable germs with the Instant Brightener. This treatment will revive dull derma and is suitable for all skin types.
4. Purva Karma massage. A four-handed massage, this treatment is ideal for guests who need that extra push into relaxation. One therapist begins with a foot massage, body exfoliation and facial cleanse. Then, another therapist joins in to work on the body for a four-handed massage, which is enhanced by the use of hot stones, warm oils and a scalp massage to finish.
5. A Combination Treatment. Add on a 30-minute scalp massage or an exfoliating body scrub to a 60- or 90-minute treatment for additional pampering.