Answers from Our Experts (1)
There are plenty of options when it comes to dining at The Houstonian Hotel, Club and Spa, but here are our picks for the five best things to eat and drink during your visit:
1. Risotto at Olivette. For a first course, the risotto is divine. Mixed with carnaroli, champagne, scallions and foraged mushrooms, it’s creamy and rich and a perfect starter that you won’t want to share.
2. Golden tile fish at Olivette. With accenting flavors of fennel, lemon confit, tomatoes, tapenade and thyme oil, this dish is fresh and full of flavor.
3. Croissant eggs benedict at Olivette. If you’re watching your weight, you won’t want to order this decadent dish from the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel — but if you’re not, we say go for it. A toasted croissant with arugula, Black Forest ham, hollandaise sauce and eggs with breakfast potatoes. Enough said.
4. Smoothies at Center Court Café. After a good workout, we like to get in our fruit and protein, so a perfect treat to get is a smoothie — our favorite was the Mango Blast with protein powder.
5. Salads at Manor House. We love a light lunch, especially in the heat. Head to Manor House for one of their fresh and flavorful salads. Our favorite is the baby greens, oranges, candied almonds, feta and champagne-citrus vinaigrette.