Answers from Our Experts (1)
Any luxury spa is full of amenities, and The Spa at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is no exception. We do have some favorites though.
1. The energy bars. The housemade energy bars in the men’s and women’s waiting lounges are delicious and made with nuts, seeds and dried fruit.
2. The robes. If you think the robes in the guest rooms and suites are plush, wait until you experience those in the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa. They’re made especially for the Four Seasons spa and are extra thick.
3. The cold plunge. Heated whirlpools are wonderful, but they’re positively magic when paired with a cold plunge. The men’s and women’s locker rooms at The Spa at Four Seasons Jackson Hole have both.
4. The fireplace. Even on warm summer days, we can’t help but love a fire going in a big stone fireplace. The men’s and women’s waiting lounges have gas-lit fireplaces.
5. The tunes. Upon entering your treatment room, your spa professional gives you a choice of music. All six options are relaxing, but you might prefer Asian music over Enya or natural sounds.