Answers from Our Experts (1)
If there are five things to know that could make your dining experience at TÈ even more special, they are:
1. Book a room. The food at TÈ is an experience in itself and, because of the number of courses, meals can be quite lengthy. The adjacent Inn at Leola Village has large, rustic rooms that are perfect for retiring to after your meal.
2. Come hungry. This meal is not for the faint of appetite, as the chef sends out numerous small bites in addition to the five- or nine-course menus.
3. Relax. From providing a stool for your purse to escorting you to the bathroom, the staff at TÈ is here to take great care of you, so you might as well relax and enjoy the attention.
4. Sample the wines. The wine list at this Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star restaurant is quite expansive and full of Italian wines from all different regions, but don’t be intimidated: A drink specialist or your server will happily provide recommendations.
5. Look for the digestivo cart. At the end of your meal, a trolley will be brought around to offer you beverages and liqueurs that are meant to help aid in the digestion of such a large meal.