Answers from Our Experts (2)
Even if you’re only vaguely familiar with high-end fashion, it’s likely that you’ve heard of Gucci and Louis Vuitton at the very least. In addition to offering these timeless brands, The Shops at Crystals is home to designer stores with distinct points of view — and it's the only place in Vegas you'll find stores from Roberto Cavalli, Bulgari, Paul Smith, Tom Ford and Miu Miu. It's hard to narrow down the list of fashion luminaries at Crystals, but here are our picks for its five most unique shops:
1. Ermenegildo Zegna. Since opening in 1910, this Milan-based fashion company continues to create some of the highest quality menswear on the market. Divine made-to-measure suits and flawlessly crafted leather goods and accessories can be found in this chic Italian shop. Though Ermenegildo Zegna manufactures suits for Gucci, Tom Ford and Saint Laurent, its name is less well known.
2. Kiki de Montparnasse. This luxury lingerie shop screams sexy, with beautiful lingerie and loungewear along with unique offerings like a glittering jewelry bar, cheeky couples dressing room and portrait studio, and a romance concierge.
3. Marni. Designer Consuelo Castiglioni creates bold and funky clothes for women, men and kids. Her bohemian threads are colorful and a bit edgy — it’s often said that her fashions attract women who dress to impress other women, not men.
4. Miu Miu. When Miuccia Prada opened Miu Miu in 1993, it was natural to assume that its world-famous parent design company Prada might overshadow the newer collection. Instead, Miu Miu took the world by storm with its playful, whimsical patterns and cuts.
5. Tom Ford. The former creative director of Gucci and Saint Laurent — and director of the Oscar-nominated A Single Man — Ford now runs his own super-chic brand. You’ll find everything from menswear and women’s wear to eyewear and beauty products at this sleek boutique.
Many of The Shops at Crystals’s shops are unique, but we pride ourselves on our collection of unique-to-market retailers including, Tom Ford, Kiki de Montparnasse, Stella McCartney, Lanvin and Miu Miu to name a few.