Answers from Our Experts (2)
ARIA Resort & Casino is one of the most modern and newest properties in Las Vegas, as well as the headliner of the massive CityCenter development. If you're planning a visit to ARIA Resort & Casino, we have a few things for you to keep in mind:
1. ARIA's large size. It has 4,004 guestrooms and 150,000 square feet of casino, which means service is more hands off than at other properties (there's no automatic turndown, for example). If you need more attention, opt instead for a room in ARIA Sky Suites, a hotel within the hotel that is more expensive, but delivers full service and plenty of perks like complimentary refreshments in the private lobby.
2. You might not want to leave the property. With 17 restaurants, nine bars, four pools, an in-house Cirque du Soleil show and plenty of casino floor, there's no need to venture beyond the attractive confines of this full-service resort and casino. If you're looking to leave ARIA's impressive glass towers, just a few steps gets you to CityCenter's art galleries or luxury shopping at Crystals.
3. Looking for a late-night snack in your room? ARIA's in-room mini-bars are well stocked. The mini-bar is wired with automatic sensors, so don't pick up those peanuts until you're ready to commit to them, because you'll be charged.
4. ARIA Resort & Casino charges a $25 daily resort fee. The fee gets you access to the fitness center, as well as Wi-Fi and wired Internet.
5. The sleek casino is a refreshing change from other Vegas casinos' kitsch. The use of natural materials and organic motifs bring a fresh feel to the gaming floor, while the vaulted ceilings and cutting-edge design means fresh air circulates better than at other gaming centers in Las Vegas. In other words: no smoke-infused clothes at the end of an evening.
ARIA is located in the heart of CityCenter, which is one of the largest sustainable developments in the world. ARIA is also a member of the MGM Resorts International family, which gives guests of ARIA and ARIA Sky Suites access to the best dining, entertainment, nightlife and amenities that Las Vegas has to offer.
All of ARIA's 4,004 guestrooms, including 568 suites, are equipped with advanced integrated technologies allowing guests to customize their room preferences.
ARIA's beautiful and technologically-advanced meeting and convention space can accommodate groups from 10 to 5,000.
ARIA is home to an impressive collection of world-class dining options, including new concepts from James Beard Award-winning chefs.
The Concierge at ARIA can assist in creating with booking tee times, dining reservations, show reservations, transportation requests, spa and salon appointments, recommending special gift ideas, floral arrangements, or answering general questions.