Answers from Our Experts (2)
If you’re looking for some great amenities, you’ll find plenty at ARIA Resort & Casino. Here are the five best amenities topping our list:
1. The Spa & Salon at ARIA. There’s nothing like some quality time at the spa, especially after a long day walking out on the Strip or a late night gambling and partying. ARIA’s spa is top-notch.
2. Pool. You can’t come to Vegas without lounging or partying poolside. And the pools here are some of the best. Choose from three pools, party at Liquid Day Club & Lounge or enjoy the therapy pool at The Spa & Salon at ARIA.
3. City Center complex. Part of the City Center complex, ARIA is in close proximity to Crystals shopping complex, Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas and Vdara. You’ll be near all of the restaurants and shops found in those hotels, so if you didn’t want to, you wouldn’t even have to venture away from the plentiful area.
4. Restaurants. With so many restaurants to choose from, you’ll be able to satisfy any of your cravings. From pastries and chocolates at Jean Philippe Patisserie to Spanish tapas at Julian Serrano and Italian cuisine at Sirio, everywhere you turn at the hotel you’ll find a standout meal.
5. Nightlife. ARIA is home to some of the hottest clubs on the Strip, including Haze Nightclub, Gold Lounge and The Deuce Lounge. There are numerous other bars, but you’ll want to be sure to check these out.
Each of ARIA’s guestrooms and suites feature advanced technology that puts total control of lighting, temperature, music and floor-to-ceiling skyline views at your fingertips.
We also have an impressive collection of casual and upscale restaurants, including new concepts from James Beard Award-winning chefs.
ARIA’s nightlife offers some of the most exhilarating experiences in Vegas. HAZE Nightclub, which features world-renown DJ’s and live performances every weekend.
Inside The Spa & Salon at ARIA, guests can find a full menu of treatments and services along with a state-of-the-art fitness facility. Some of the notable highlights include the Shio Salt-Infused Room, the Ganbanyoku Stone Beds and the co-ed outdoor balcony therapy pool overlooking ARIA’s pool deck and surrounding mountains.
Adjacent to ARIA is Crystals, CityCenter’s shopping, dining and entertainment district. Crystals houses more than 500,000 square feet of the world’s most elite luxury brands and high-end couture including Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Hermes, Fendi, Miu Miu, BVLGARI and Mikimoto.