Answers from Our Experts (1)
It’s no secret that ARIA Resort & Casino wasn’t designed with kids in mind. Everything from its chic and sophisticated guest rooms to its dazzling multi-floored nightclubs and sprawling casino screams adult vacation; however, that doesn’t mean your little ones will be left out in the cold. Here are five amenities for kids at the Las Vegas hotel:
1. The pool. Lifeguards are on duty and rafts are available to rent for $15 a day at ARIA Resort & Casino’s family-friendly pool. And while you’re there, you can rent a…
2. Cabana. These are big enough for your whole family and come with flat-screen TVs to entertain sun-kissed little ones.
3. Gaming. Kids can even partake in some of the gaming fun at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel — minus the stakes, of course. On the promenade level, you’ll find a small arcade located next to Sweet Chill that has an air hockey table and racecar arcade games among other fun activities.
4. Day trips. For additional kid-friendly activities you’ll have to leave ARIA, but you won’t have to travel too far. Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is right next door, and the biggest M&Ms shop in the world, M&Ms World, is also just around the bend.
5. Adventuredome Theme Park. Take your kids here for rides, games and shows.