Answers from Our Experts (3)
With so many different restaurants to choose from at ARIA Resort & Casino, it’s had to narrow it down, but here’s our list of the five best things to eat and drink:
1. Pastries from Jean Philippe. You’ll be drooling over the pastry and candy cases here, and you’ll have a hard time deciding on what to get. Our favorite here though is the chocolate croissant with a sweet honey-like glaze on the top. It’s one of the best sweets we’ve had in Vegas.
2. The buffet. You can’t miss a buffet while in Vegas and ARIA has one of the top smorgasbords with a variety of different foods to fill up your plate.
3. Margaritas at Javier’s. Located just off the casino, Javier’s is a great place to grab a drink. We suggest getting one of their hand-shaken margaritas. Choose from a variety of different tequilas, too. Complement the beverages with an order of chips and salsa.
4. Dinner at Julian Serrano. Try some of chef Julian Serrano’s classic Spanish fare. With various tapas, paellas and ceviches on the menu, you can order a bunch, split them with your table and try them all.
5. Tasting menu at Sage. To get a sampling of what chef Shawn McLain can do, order the four-course $89 tasting menu to get a variety of flavors.
Believe it or not, the best thing I’ve eaten at ARIA Resort & Casino was a simple (and delectable) almond croissant from Jean Philippe Patisserie. This French bakery serves some seriously good eats, and you’re sure to be lured in by its oh-so pretty chocolates as well. If you’re in the mood for a drink, stop into cozy Javier’s for a hand shaken margarita made with premium tequila and fresh ingredients. They'll also supply you with complimentary chips and salsa. If steak is your thing, nothing beats Jean Georges Steakhouse, whose premium meats are seasoned with Asian flavors and paired with delicious sauces. Trust us — there's more than enough good food to eat and love at ARIA.
The best things to eat and drink at ARIA Resort & Casino are: foie gras custard brûlée at Sage Restaurant; unlimited crab legs at the Buffet; paella at Julian Serrano; and perfectly grilled steak at Jean Georges Steakhouse.