Answers from Our Experts (2)
As one of the more recent hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, there's a lot to love about ARIA Resort & Casino. Here are our top highlights:
1. The restaurants are star-studded. ARIA is a sister property to Bellagio, and is home to restaurants helmed by many of Bellagio's fine dining chefs, including Jean-Georges Vongerichten's Jean Georges Steakhouse and Picasso chef Julian Serrano's eponymous tapas restaurant.
2. ARIA is LEED certified. The hotel was granted gold status from the U.S. Green Building Council for its sustainability efforts, from the building materials to the low-wattage lights in the parking garages.
3. The cutting-edge bedside panels let you control the room from under the covers. The touch screen gives you command of the curtains — we like to program them to open gradually in the morning in lieu of a wakeup call — as well as the TV, lights, room temperature and alarms.
4. The Spa at ARIA is a perfect blend of modern and serene. Book a treatment at the sleek facility, or just buy a day pass to relax in the therapy pools and meditate in the Shio salt room.
5. You can take in a show. The theater at ARIA features Cirque du Soleil’s Zarkana, so be sure to buy a ticket and enjoy the talented performers’ amazing feats.
ARIA has received LEED Gold Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council as well the highest level of recognition, 5 Green Keys, from the Green Key Eco-Rating Program, the largest international program evaluating sustainable hotel operations.
Unlike most of the other resorts on the Las Vegas Strip, ARIA was designed without a theme. Its beauty is in its art, architecture and design.
All of ARIA's guestrooms and suites are equipped with advanced integrated technologies allowing guests to customize their room preferences.
ARIA offers dining from some of the world's best chefs and restaurateurs, including Masa Takayama, Julian Serrano, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Michael Mina, Sirio Maccioni, Shawn McClain, and Jean Philippe Maury.