Answers from Our Experts (1)
Encore Tower Suites is decidedly adult — the sophisticated décor, nightclubs and expansive casino at Encore all appeal to a grown-up set. But children are allowed at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel, and the resort has amenities to offer kids vacationing in style. Here are the best five amenities for children:
1. Encore’s main pool. This family-friendly environment is sure to be your kid's favorite part of the trip — you’ll enjoy the poolside bar.
2. Sugar & Ice. This casual restaurant and sweet shop is located on the Wynn Esplanade and may be the best fit for kids at Wynn or Encore. Its menu of paninis, salads, breakfast pastries and plenty of gelato provides choices for even finicky eaters.
3. Lake of Dreams light show. This spectacular presentation is sure to dazzle kids — it features music, strange creatures and 4,000 LED lights and runs every half hour from 6:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
4. Le Rêve – the Dream. This in-house show is popular with older children and teens. Preformed in an aquatic theater-in-the-round, it features acrobatics, live music, dance and special effects. Kids might particularly enjoy sitting in the theater’s splash zone.
5. The Buffet at Wynn. This over-the-top smorgasbord will thrill kids — stations where they can customize their own omelets and pasta put them in charge.