Answers from Our Experts (2)
Encore Tower Suites is a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel-within-a-hotel on the Las Vegas Strip. There’s plenty to rave about, but here’s our list of the five best things about Encore Tower Suites.
1. Exclusive service. You’ll arrive at a Tower Suites-only entrance and check in in a private lobby — quiet, with no lines and no casino — with its own valet and concierge.
2. The Spa at Encore Las Vegas. You're practically next door to this Five-Star spa and its phenomenal service. If nothing else, purchase a day pass to enjoy the impressive decor and lovely amenities.
3. Wynn Golf Course. This pristine course was designed by resort owner Steve Wynn and Tom Fazio. With rolling greens and serene water features, this par-70 course also features dramatic elevation changes.
4. Plenty of restaurants. Have the Encore Tower Suites concierge book you a table at any of Wynn or Encore’s many restaurants — including upscale steakhouse Botero and the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Italian restaurant Sinatra.
5. The pools. As a guest of Encore Tower Suites, you get access to any of Encore and sister property Wynn’s pools — including the exclusive Tower Suites pool, where raucous bustle is replaced with relaxing calm.
Encore Tower Suites is unique for many reasons. Here are five:
1. Bringing the outdoors inside. The major mosaic motif at Tower Suites is the butterfly, which can be seen in many forms and styles throughout the space. There are also lot of trees, foliage and windows shedding natural light on casino areas, convention space and other unexpected locations.
2. Lake of Dreams. This man-made lake has emerged as one of the star attractions at Wynn Las Vegas. When the sun goes down, Lake of Dreams dazzles with surreal multimedia presentations packed with pulsating music, spectacular light displays, puppetry, film and sculpture. Complementing the visual journey — and adding to the transportive feel — a 140-foot-high mountain, which is the centerpiece of the resort’s natural beauty and charm, secludes Lake of Dreams.
3. Le Rêve at the Wynn Theater. If you want to be swept away to a dream world, see the aqua spectacle Le Rêve. The show features an ambitious blend of aerial acrobatics, provocative choreography and outrageous antics from colorful characters.
4. Five signature restaurants. In keeping with the culinary standards set by Wynn Las Vegas, Encore introduces a new all-star team of chefs to the Wynn Las Vegas dining family. Five signature restaurants present master chefs and their gourmet fare to create culinary experiences that please even the most discerning, well-traveled diners. Whether your pleasure is beyond-the-curve steaks, modern Italian, casual American, pan-Asian or fine dining with a twist, the restaurants at Encore don’t just satisfy your palate — they entertain it.
5. The Spa and Salon at Encore. Pay a visit to the Five-Star spa and salon, where the treatment rooms, luxurious products and professional staff create a blissful sanctuary. If you take a more active approach to your relaxation, there are heated pools artfully set amid manicured gardens and a gym furnished with state-of-the-art equipment.