Answers from Our Experts (1)
Encore Tower Suites is located on the north end of the Las Vegas Strip, so you’ll find plenty of Sin City’s best things to do nearby. With Encore and Wynn Las Vegas at your fingertips, you might not want to leave the resort, but when you are ready to venture out, here’s our list of the best five attractions.
1. Shop at the Fashion Show Mall and The Shoppes at the Palazzo. Las Vegas has become an upscale shopper’s paradise, and these two malls cover all the bases. Catch a runway show of the retailers’ latest styles at Fashion Show Mall.
2. See the Fountains of Bellagio. These dancing fountains provide one of the best photo ops in the entire city — and are used as a backdrop for many movies. Find the water, music and light show just south on the Strip at Flamingo Road.
3. Take in a round of golf. The city’s most celebrated course is the one at Wynn. Play the 18 holes designed by Tom Fazio and Steve Wynn and finish with a sizzling steak at Country Club.
4. Ride the monorail. You’ll get the best view of the Strip from above — away from all the traffic. Get on at the nearby stop at Harrah’s/Imperial Palace and take it on a tour of the flashy hotels.
5. Visit Las Vegas’ Chinatown. Located on Spring Mountain Road west of the Strip, this area is popular as a dining destination for locals but is uncharted territory for many tourists. Raku restaurant is hidden in a strip malls off South Decatur Boulevard and is a favorite of local celebrity chefs after their restaurants have closed.