Answers from Our Experts (1)
Guests of the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Encore Tower Suites won’t run out things to eat and drink — there are plenty of options at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas. Here are five of the best things to order.
1. Pasta at Sinatra. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star restaurant specializes in classic Italian dishes created by chef Theo Schoenegger. Start with an ‘Ol Blue Eyes-approved cocktail such as the Sinatra Smash, a whiskey-based cocktail with muddled blackberries.
2. Creative sushi. Encore’s Wazuzu offers a variety of Pan-Asian food — including dim sum — but the inventive rolls (such as the Red Dragon roll with spicy tuna, panko shrimp, avocado and cucumber) are original and artfully made.
3. Comfort food at Society Café Encore. This casual restaurant’s menu includes burgers and filet mignon with crab cake Oscar served on a bed of potato-and-bacon hash.
4. Steak. You have a divine steakhouse inside Encore — chef Mark LoRusso's elegant Botero sits on one side of the casino.
5. Imported seafood at Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star restaurant is actually on the Wynn side of the resort, but the quick walk is worth it for expertly prepared fish flown in from the Mediterranean.