Answers from Our Experts (1)
As a luxurious Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel connected to a high-end couture shopping center, Crystals, and situated on Sin City’s bustling Strip, there’s a lot to learn about Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas. But when it comes to the nitty gritty, here are five takeaways:
1. It’s a nongaming hotel. While most hotels in Las Vegas are overflowing in casino chips, Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas acquires a more intimate setting. The spa, pool, restaurants and dedicated space for conference rooms, ballrooms and boardrooms make it an ideal hotel for leisure and business travelers alike.
2. It has a no pets allowed policy. In case you were hoping to bring the whole family along, think again — Spot isn’t allowed to step a paw in here. But luckily the concierge will help you find a pet service.
3. It sits on a spectacular location. The CityCenter location — smack dab on the Strip — is entertainment at your feet. While we’re sure you’ll want to explore the various places in Las Vegas, the hotel’s location really puts you at the center of the best sights in town.
4. It offers amazing views. Lined with floor-to-ceiling windows, you’ll always be provided with a postcard view of Las Vegas’ surrounding mountains and glittering lights.
5. Kids are welcome. Even though categorically Las Vegas isn’t deemed a “kid-friendly” destination, this luxury hotel provides handy amenities and services in case you decide to tote your youngsters along on vacation. Cribs with baby amenities, strollers, babysitting services and a children’s menu for in-room dining (and at the hotel’s restaurants) are all designed to make your stay a whole lot easier.