Answers from Our Experts (1)
Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas isn’t your ordinary Sin City hotel. So you’ll want to bring the appropriate items to take advantage of its unique facilities and location. Here are some things you should be sure to pack for a stay at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel:
1. Swimsuit. There’s no shortage of pools at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas. The luxury hotel boasts three pools and two outdoor Jacuzzis, all of which offer the perfect respite from the desert heat. You’ll be disappointed to miss the poolside experience, especially if you’re visiting in the summer months.
2. Sunscreen. Lounging by the well-appointed pools requires some solar protection. Las Vegas can have sizzling temperatures — depending on when you visit — so it’s best to be prepared to avoid a sunburn.
3. Something to read. We find the guest rooms and suites at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas along with the public spaces to be positively serene — perfect for digging into a new novel or popular magazine. Be sure to bring your book, iPad or Kindle to this Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Las Vegas hotel.
4. Fancy clothes. On the property alone there are three dining venues where dressing up is more than appropriate. Twist by Pierre Gagnaire — the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star restaurant on the property — Mandarin Bar and Tea Lounge are all upscale venues with breathtaking views and delicious fare. You’ll want to dress the part. Plus, the hotel is located on the Strip, which means a bevy of other award-winning restaurants and celebrity-studded nightclubs are located around the corner.
5. Camera. At this hotel, views are of the utmost importance and you’ll be inspired to take photos as mementos. Every single room and suite has floor-to-ceiling windows where you can easily see the sparkling Strip and the majestic mountains. Mandarin Bar and Tea Lounge up the ante with their huge spaces, high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows. You’ll be glad to have a reminder of your glorious stay at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas.