Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Laurel Collection by Caesars Palace, located within the massive Caesars Palace resort in Las Vegas, is really a hotel-in-a-hotel. While you snag exclusive perks and quiet rooms at this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel, you’ll have the rest of Caesars — and the Strip — at your fingertips. Here’s our list of the five things you should know about The Laurel Collection:
1. There’s a secluded hallway. The Augustus and Octavius towers reside in a quiet hallway that is away from the noise of the casino. It leads Laurel Collection guests directly to some of the property's most desired amenities, such as the Garden of the Gods pool and Bacchanal Buffet.
2. Restaurants fill up quickly. Make advance plans — and go early — when you want to dine at Bacchanal Buffet, which gets extremely busy during peak hours (9 a.m. to noon and 6 to 8 p.m.) and often has a wait of up to an hour. Insider’s tip: You can pay to skip the line.
3. It has a great location. While your room may seem like it’s way off the Strip — thanks to the quiet — it’s actually in a fantastic location. As The Laurel Collection is located within Caesars Palace, you’re a quick walk from fabulous shopping in The Forum Shops or a five-minute cab ride to Crystals at CityCenter and Fashion Show Mall. Of course, it doesn’t hurt that you’ll also have easy access to fantastic restaurants both within Caesars (Restaurant Guy Savoy and Nobu) as well as those in nearby hotels.
4. Take advantage of the amenities. Although you’re staying in a boutique hotel, you’ll have access to all of the niceties within the massive Caesars Palace resort. You’ll find seven outdoor pools in the Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis, 130,000 square feet of gaming, and Qua Baths & Spa. Of course, the in-room amenities such as the spa tubs are large enough for two and pet-friendly rooms are a plus as well.
5. It's pet-friendly. Though Fido may not have as much fun on the Strip as you, he’s more than welcome to stay at The Laurel Collection. The hotel’s PetStay program allows you to book certain pet-friendly rooms in the Augustus Tower where your four-legged friend will be treated to a welcome amenity as well as food and water bowls. Each pet-friendly room can accommodate up to two dogs that are 50 pounds or less.