Answers from Our Experts (1)
There’s a lot to love about The Laurel Collection by Caesars Palace in Las Vegas — from the exclusivity of the two towers to its central location. Whether you’re staying at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel for business or pleasure, checking in to the Augustus and Octavius towers is definitely hitting the jackpot. Here are our favorite things about The Laurel Collection:
1. Bacchanal Buffet. Located just around the corner from The Laurel Collection elevators, Bacchanal is the place to be when your stomach starts growling. The smorgasbord includes a variety of foods — 500, to be exact — that even the pickiest of eaters would enjoy. Chow down on everything from red velvet waffles, enchiladas, lasagna, made-to-order Chinese soups and sushi to smoked meats, prime rib and wood-fired pizzas. Dishes are served on small plates and many of them, cooked to order right in front of your eyes. The atmosphere in Bacchanal’s three dining rooms — glass, wood and steel — is bright, modern and bustling. Be sure to arrive early to avoid a lengthy line.
2. The private corridor. One of the perks of staying in the Octavius and Augustus towers, which make up The Laurel Collection, is a private hallway. Once you’ve checked in, the guest rooms are in the opposite direction of the gaming area.
3. The central location. A luxury hotel within a massive resort, The Laurel Collection sits inside Caesars Palace. Not only do you have all of Caesars at your fingertips, but its location makes the Strip your oyster. You’re a five-minute cab ride from hotels such as Aria and The Cosmopolitan, as well as mainstays such as the Bellagio.
4. Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis. Meant to resemble an ancient palace, the outdoor pool complex — seven unique pools named after the Roman gods — is the place to see and be seen come bikini season. Each one sports a different vibe; for instance the Venus Pool is clubby, while the Jupiter Pool is for relaxers. There are daybeds and cabanas that you can set up shop at for the day while you indulge in the poolside spa and food services. Every Saturday and Sunday, there are Go-Go dancers and DJs.
5. Qua Baths & Spa. Located in the Augustus Tower, this is where you’ll want to go to really melt away the tension from gambling and being surrounded by tons of people on the crowded Strip. It boasts three deluxe couple's studios, Vichy showers, steam, sauna and cascading waterfalls. The spa is known for its Roman baths of varying temperatures and signature Roman treatments.