Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Palazzo Hotel Resort Casino offers a variety of dining options, with food courts, fine dining and everything in between. Here’s our list of the five best things to eat and drink at the Palazzo:
1. Bone marrow flan. Cut serves fantastic steaks, but good luck finding a bone marrow flan dish anywhere else. The dish comes with mushroom marmalade and parsley salad in a striking presentation; you’ll eat the flan straight out of the bone with a little spoon, and you can soak up all the goodies with a brioche that comes along for the ride.
2. Cheese and charcuterie. The French know a thing or two about cheese and meats, and Morels French Steakhouse lives up to that standard. The charcuterie comes with cornichons, whole grain mustard and cocktail onions.
3. Ribeye. Simply put, Carnevino prepares a juicy, dry-aged ribeye so good it will remind you why you’re not a vegetarian.
4. Sea bass. The roasted Chilean sea bass at Lavo will make you want to come to the hotspot well before regular nightclub hours; the perfectly prepared fish comes with fresh heirloom tomatoes, butter and crispy portobello mushrooms.
5. Pisco Punch. At SUSHISAMBA, the bartenders take the traditional Peruvian drink, the pisco sour (made with Macchu Pisco and egg white), and add a twist of mango and lime zest. It’s a simple drink made supremely exotic.