Answers from Our Experts (1)
Vdara Hotel & Spa stands out among the Strip’s hotels, thanks to its unique approach to a luxury hotel. Here are five words we would use to describe the style of the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel:
1. Sleek. You won’t find ornate furnishings in Vdara Hotel & Spa. Instead, clean lines are everywhere, from the glass fixtures and coffee tables to the bed frames and couches.
2. Contemporary. In the suites, you’ll find delicate black and white sconces on either side of the beach, and in the lobby, large abstract art is paired with simple furniture. Vdara prides itself on committing to a contemporary style, from the pristine white lounge chairs at the pool to the smallest touches in your suite.
3. Colorful. It’s not an all black, white and gray color palette at Vdara Hotel & Spa. Red and chartreuse accentuate accessories like throw blankets and leather armchairs. The combination makes for a playfully decorated hotel.
4. Friendly. Though not related to the Las Vegas hotel's aesthetic, the concierge and housekeeping staff at Vdara are welcoming, kind and provide service above their call of duty. We like your style, Vdara.
5. Eco-friendly. Vdara received a “5 Green Keys” rating form the Green key Eco-Rating Program, which we think is pretty self-explanatory. Many of the design materials, as well as the food that’s served at Market Café Vdara, reflect their devotion to eco-friendliness.