Answers from Our Experts (1)
If you’re staying at Wynn Las Vegas with your kids, here’s our list of the five best amenities to be sure to enjoy with your little ones.
1. Main Pool. With the balmy temperatures of Las Vegas lasting throughout most of the year and soaring into triple digits in the dog days of summer, there is no doubt that the best place to frolic with the kids during your stay at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel is the Main Pool. This family-friendly environment is the perfect place to start water fights and recover from them.
2. Kid-friendly restaurants. After being in the sun all day, you and your children can recharge your batteries at one of the family-friendly, casual eateries around Wynn Las Vegas. Try Zoozacrackers for New York-style deli favorites like Reuben sandwiches and clam chowder.
3. Gelato. For dessert, enjoy one (or more) of 18 flavors of gelato at Sugar & Ice. Nothing makes kids happier than a little sugar, and enjoying it by the sweet shop's waterfall makes it even tastier.
4. Wynn Las Vegas light show. You can’t forget to take the kids to the Wynn Las Vegas light show. This spectacular presentation features 4,000 LED lights on the Lake of Dreams and runs every half hour from 6:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. — perhaps well past their bed time, but not yours.
5. Concierge nanny. This may not be the best amenity for your kids specifically, but it will be the best one for you when you’re traveling with your children in Vegas. If you want a night out sans kiddos for a few Wynn signature cocktails, take advantage of this valuable service during your relaxing family vacation.