Answers from Our Experts (2)
Wynn Tower Suites, a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel, offers guests exclusive amenities that other Wynn Las Vegas resort guests don’t experience. Here are the best amenities at Wynn Tower Suites.
1. No resort fee. Wynn Tower Suites guests enjoy the amenities that come with $25 resort fee — high speed internet, access to the fitness center, upgraded toiletries — free of charge.
2. Private entrance. Though the side entrance offers private access, it’s hardly just a “side entrance.” Walk through a beautiful atrium, complete with koi pond, to gain access to the gleaming white marble-bedecked lobby and Wynn Tower Suite’s private bank of elevators.
3. Tableau. Wynn Tower Suite’s very own breakfast and lunch restaurant is away from the hubbub of the casino floor, so you can start your day in peace.
4. Dream Bed. The bed in your Wynn Tower Suite really does encourage sweet dreams. From the 100 percent Egyptian cotton, 310 thread-count sheets to the lush pillow-top mattress and plush pillows, this is one bed where Forbes Travel Guide editors loved to rest their heads.
5. The Spa at Wynn. Las Vegas’ first Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa is at Wynn, and Wynn Tower Suites guests get to enjoy every decadent square inch of it. Opt for a luxuriating facial or massage, then take a dip in one of the plunge pools or lounge in a hot tub.
Wynn Tower Suites features an array of world-class amenities. Here are five:
1. The Spas at Wynn Las Vegas and Encore. The spas were the first two in Las Vegas to be recognized with Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star awards. Custom designed with meticulous attention to your care and comfort, the spas offer an inspiring setting of elegance and tranquility. Natural décor elements and flowing water combine with a service approach that emphasizes the “treat” in treatments to create a uniquely immersive and emotive experience.
2. The Wynn Las Vegas golf course. Located on hallowed grounds that played host to 50 years of PGA and LGPA Tour events, the golf course at Wynn Las Vegas was built upon a championship legacy. Designed by world-famous architect Tom Fazio and Steve Wynn, the 18-hole, 7,042-yard, par-70 golf course features dramatic elevations once considered impossible to create on the Las Vegas Strip.
3. Le Rève. Presented exclusively at Wynn Las Vegas, Le Rève offers breathtaking performances in an intimate aqua theater-in-the-round. The show features aerial acrobatics, provocative choreography and artistic athleticism. Live music and elaborate special effects will immerse you in a world of fantasy, adventure and intrigue.
4. Shopping. One of the thrills of Wynn Las Vegas and Encore is the incredible array of international, exclusive and unique shopping boutiques. The Esplanades at Wynn and Encore are home to the only U.S. boutique outside of Manhattan from famous shoe designer Manolo Blahnik and America’s only Rolex branded store. The repertoire of retailers includes Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Cartier, Chanel, Dior, Graff, Hermés, Louis Vuitton, Oscar de la Renta and Wynn & Company Jewelry. The eponymous Wynn LVNV also features home furnishings and accessories inspired by the rooms and restaurants of the resort. If you need help with the vast selection, personal shoppers are always on call.
5. The pools. Wynn Las Vegas and Encore boast beautiful, heated pools artfully positioned amid manicured gardens. Wynn Las Vegas features two spacious resort pools, a European-style bathing pool and two Jacuzzi spas. One level up, guests staying in the Tower Suites enjoy exclusive access to two quieter pools and food service.